• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Lost Again ! I Hijacked An Old Thread.

WDO

Question

I am having the same problem with a little different twist to it. In photoshow when I download my pictures (224) and use the theme and the music that is associated with it, don't do any editing then the dvd burns OK. If I download the same pictures and change the music using my music, then when I try to burn the dvd, the pictures will not burn, I only get the music. I have windows 7 and I have Roxio creator 2012 pro. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 answers to this question

Yes, any help from you would be appreciated. You hijacked an olf thread in the PhotoShow part of the forum. That is normally associated with people who have the Premium Membership of PhotoShow. You went on to say you have Creator 2012 Pro. There was a version of photoshow in that. Please explain which one you have.

Are you using the on-line version to make your photoshow? Are you trying to download the mp4 file? That hasn't worked in several years and Roxio/Corel know about it and hasn't fixed it.

If you have the Premium membership, and you have downloaded the desktop version of PhotoShow. download your PhotoShow and then edit it on your desktop to a video file or burn to disc. You are talkign about downloading the pictures, are they not on your computer already? Are you saying that you get the issue if you download the PhotoShow to your desktop?

Where did you get the music? Is it one of the supported types? Are you using ITunes to load the music? The program may be hanging in the music causing the glitch. How are you adding the muci?

What you are describing is not very logical so there is something else going on.. Please answer the questions and give us a step by step procedure of what you are doing.

Thank you Guro for your quick reply. First time using this blog, sorry about hijacking an old thread just found it was similar to my problem. I do not have the premium membership of photoshow, the version I have is 6.0.0. build 871. I am using the on-line version to make my photoshow. I'm am not using any mp4 files, using mp3. The pictures are on my computer and the problem is when I try to burn the dvd. The problem seems to me to have something to do with editing or adding my music to the show. I do download the music from I-Tunes, but have done that before without problems. I download the music to my desktop and then apply it to photoshow. The photoshow plays correctly on the pc with the music that I put on it. Hope this explanation helps... Really appreciate your help and time on this problem. I have to be off the computer now, will be back this evening.. Thank You

DG, Some additional information that may help you figure out what the problem is. I have been making several photoshop projects and the program works well if I don't add any music from my music file. I notice sometimes when I would add a music file from my music, a window mesage would flash open for a split second and then close. I had to use my video camera to record the message in order to be able to read the entire message. The message reads " A script in this movie is causing adobe flash player to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort this script." Like I said the message only appears for a split second so I don't have the option to abort it. I tried the same music file several times and that message would appear some of the time, but not always. Hope this helps and again thank you for your assistance in this matter.