• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

MimiL

Missing Menu Text In Nxt 2

Question

I created a menu of seven videos and two submenus in Roxio 2011. I couldn't burn a disk (as I used to be able to do), and Roxio 2011 is no longer supported, so I upgraded to Creator NXT 2. When I load that old menu into NXT 2, the videos and menus are apparently in there (they are in the diagram), but no menu option text or even title shows up on the menu screens. The menus all have the correct background photo but no text.

Any ideas?

2 answers to this question

Roxio has never guaranteed backward compatibility between old project files and new versions of software.

You may need to re-make your project from the start in the version of Creator you're now using. :(

I created a menu of seven videos and two submenus in Roxio 2011. I couldn't burn a disk (as I used to be able to do), and Roxio 2011 is no longer supported, so I upgraded to Creator NXT 2. When I load that old menu into NXT 2, the videos and menus are apparently in there (they are in the diagram), but no menu option text or even title shows up on the menu screens. The menus all have the correct background photo but no text.

Any ideas?

Why couldn't you burn a disc as you used to be able to? Just because C2011 is no longer supported by Roxio does not mean your had to update to NXT 2. Perhaps you can install the old C2011 and complete the project ... if C2011 is compatible with your current operating system. Otherwise you will have to redo all the menus, texts etc.