• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Hd Pro No Signal Or Video Preview

Weser117

Question

Hello

i got my roxio a couple days ago and installed it fallowed instruction and did what it said to do now when i load up my recorder that roxio gave me it shows no signal in red i know green means its not plugged in but idk then i tried to use my other Recorder/editor (video Pad) and clicked capture still nothing shows then after uninstalling it and installed the Original roxio game capture and that worked fine my computer is under date but not old and the roxio game capture worked for it as it also has the same needs as the Roxio Hd pro. so i am really getting mad. and annoyed at this please help and my component cords are fine as for import and outport they are great!

1 answer to this question

Hello

i got my roxio a couple days ago and installed it fallowed instruction and did what it said to do now when i load up my recorder that roxio gave me it shows no signal in red i know green means its not plugged in but idk then i tried to use my other Recorder/editor (video Pad) and clicked capture still nothing shows then after uninstalling it and installed the Original roxio game capture and that worked fine my computer is under date but not old and the roxio game capture worked for it as it also has the same needs as the Roxio Hd pro. so i am really getting mad. and annoyed at this please help and my component cords are fine as for import and outport they are great!

Don't start another thread with the same problem. Stick with the original and answer the questions.