• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Rant - I Just Felt A Need To Share...

JohnnyDoodle

Here is the post that I just made to the Corel Case Support website: It tells it all!

I have had enough! I quit! The program doesn't work, and nothing suggested by Level 1 or Level 2 support has helped. I first officially started this "case" over 7 months ago, and I have tried everything suggested. You win! You have worn me out! The software is crap, the "support" techs don't know what they are doing, and nobody at Corel cares! I will never again buy another Corel or Roxio product! And this one is going directly into the trash right now!

• Like 1

Here is the post that I just made to the Corel Case Support website: It tells it all!

I have had enough! I quit! The program doesn't work, and nothing suggested by Level 1 or Level 2 support has helped. I first officially started this "case" over 7 months ago, and I have tried everything suggested. You win! You have worn me out! The software is crap, the "support" techs don't know what they are doing, and nobody at Corel cares! I will never again buy another Corel or Roxio product! And this one is going directly into the trash right now!

Your rant tell us nothing about the problems you are having. I Have been using the program for over a year and have converted over 25 tapes and the program works perfectly.

I won't argue with your about the quality of Tech support ... but why don't you state your problems here and maybe someone here can help.