• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Uninstall And Reinstall On Another Cpu

camdently

Following suggestion in another post I am here: My problem is: Have RxNXT Pro on my main working desktop cpu and it is registered and was installed once. Based on my understanding of license agreement it can only be installed on one cpu. I now have in hand just purchased NXT 2 Pro. I would like to uninstall NXT Pro and install it on my newly purchased laptop. Then I would install my new NXT 2 PRO on my main working desktop cpu (from which I just removed NXT Pro). I have not made any changes YET as I don't want to uninstall NXT PRO and find out I can't install it on my new laptop. Also I don't want to risk installing on the same cpu as it may automatically remove the current NXT PRO installation , unless this process allows me to then install NXT Pro on my laptop. Reading all the posts I can't find any instructions to deactivate the current installation of NXT PRO which other programs provide so you can do another install. ( Have Rx11 on another desktop cpu, and it was only installed once FYI). Please help me. I don't know where to go to put in ticket for e-mail support (if this exists with this company/product). If this is not the correct place to seek such help please direct me as to where to go. it would be really nice if you could e-mail me the solution as well using my account info.... thanks in advance for all your help

Thanks JitThanks Jim, that was a quick response and now I am happy to tell you that I followed your instructions in the sequence you stated and both installations are working fine. My post may have seemed a bit cautious but these days it is so easy to get "stucked" and I was doubly concerned because there was no way to contact Roxio/Corel even by e-mail that I could find to ask such a simple question. Thanks again your input is very much appreciated.