jerryw

Vhs2Dvd Problem On W8 - Split From Unrelated Thread

Question

I downloaded update for my vhs to dvd it would not work on windows 8 it works fine on xp so it still want work on 8 I have no video or sound contacted Roxio support that is hard to do they don't want to help you they told me to delete and reload software but I can't find where to go to download the software again without having to pay for it again if anyone knows how to do that let me know I don't have a disc I downloaded from website

2 answers to this question

I downloaded update for my vhs to dvd it would not work on windows 8 it works fine on xp so it still want work on 8 I have no video or sound contacted Roxio support that is hard to do they don't want to help you they told me to delete and reload software but I can't find where to go to download the software again without having to pay for it again if anyone knows how to do that let me know I don't have a disc I downloaded from website

What program do you have: VHS2DVD or VHS2DVD 3. You posted in the VHS2DVD 3 forum but talk about an update for VHS2DVD or did you mean an upgrade from VHS2DVD to VHS2DVD 3? Please try to be specific on what you are talking about to avoid a lot of confusion.

Also, it would really make your posts readable if you were to use some grammar and punctuation in your posts. :blink:

Look in your Download Folder.

post-39730-0-72587200-1382700277_thumb.jpg

That is the default location and they are not automatically deleted.

Let us know how that works for you and then we can discuss making a backup cop ;)