Mp4 With 5.1 Audio To Dvd

nottenst

Question

I have a couple of mp4 files with have 5.1 surround sound mix on them (dolby digital 5.1 - 48KHZ - 16bit). There is more information about them here.

They are basically all audio (The video with them is basically a line of text that appears in random situations for the most part except for the first minute which gives the credits.) They are about 350 MB and 294 MB each. I first tried Compile DVDs and Movies and it froze after 85%.

I then tried to use MyDVD and I only got the video with none of the audio. That was all I saw in the preview as well, but I was hoping the finished product would actually have the audio. There was audio in the menu (from an mp3 file I used), but that was it.

I tried to import the first file into VideoWave and it also only seems to show the video. So, I didn't go further.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to get Easy Media Creator 10 to work properly with these files, please tell me.

Thanks,

Neil

3 answers to this question