Question

HELLO, I HAVE ROXIO EASY CREATOR 7 (BUILT 7.0.353.0 ENU) I USE TO HAVE SAME VERSION ON SAME COMPUTER. UNFORTUNALY MY HD CRASH AND I REINSTAL THE SOFT. AND NOW I CAN NOT OPEN MY MEDIA CD COVER FILES, I READ THE CHAPTER HELP ABOUT COMPABILITY FOR THIS JWL FILE AND IT IS SUPPORTED. BUT WHEN I TRY TO OPEN SEN AND HERROR THE SELECTED FILE IS NOT VALID LABEL CREATION document. THANK YOU! OR IF ANY SOFTWARE TO CONVER MY FILE TO A JPEG.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Hello Jose,

Your .JWL files are instruction files for Label Creator.

They are not picture files, so they can't be converted to a JPEG except by running them in Label Creator and taking a screen snapshot.

Your version 7 .JWL files are normally only compatible with version 7 Label Creator, however they can now be read, edited, printed, and re-saved by the Label Creator in the new versions, Creator 2012, Creator NTX, and Creator NXT 2.

Regards,

Brendon

• Like 1

Yes, the same version that made them should open them.

If you can't open them with your version I would like you to send me a couple of your JWL files so I can test them.

Up in the top right corner of this forum page you should see an icon like an envelope near your name, like this

post-208-0-03670100-1384209140_thumb.jpg

Click on the little envelope to receive a private message I've sent to you with an email address where you should please send a couple of the .JWL files for me to test.

Regards,

Brendon