Unspecified Error/unable To Create Render Graph

weldersbench

Question

Hey guys! I'm having trouble rendering my videos! Some of them render fine with no problem, but others start to render and then just stop and say Unspecified Error and then other just wont start at all and just s\ay it's Unable to Create Render graph! I'm stuck at what to do! I can find any help for the unspecified error and the solutions I've seen for the unable to create render graph didn't work! Any help?

15 answers to this question

There you go, outside video...

Avoid anything that is 'VBR'!

Actually, FRAPS captures as AVI only and its' RAW files are fully compatible with VideoWave. Make sure you have the current version.

Also keep in mind that it captures in current screen res whereas the Max Roxio will do is 1920 X 1080...

If you are using more, try a test cap at 1920 X 1080 to see what happens! (if that works, I have a Plan B in mind to work around that ;))

Of Course we always recommend a Proper Repair to catch those little things we might have missed :D

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Unplug your RGC Device and put it aside until you are completely finished.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When you reach the screen where
Repair
is offered, choose that!

When the Repair competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

Ah! Well my screens resolution is at 1920X1080 and that's what I play all my game at that I record! I've been exporting as that as I read somewhere that it's the best quality to do so! What would be best to export it as, if it's a video recorded from Fraps? Cause I'm trying to get the best quality possible for my exports! :) And okie doke, I shall try that, once I find the disc! Thanks for the help guys!

What else are you leaving out? :lol:

First the RGC is your capture device, you should not even be using anything else...

I can give you the link to the DirectX 9 installed, HERE but since you are drip feeding us the information, there is little hope that it will actually resolve any issues...

Better to run a test or 2 first!

One would be to use some other file with VideoWave and see what it does, something not fraps!

And just capture something with RGC and see what it does.

Sorry, I'm not very computer technical! I used my RGC to capture some footage of my Xbox 360 and it recorded fine and it exported fine, I then edited some footage of some PC gameplay that I recorded using fraps and it lets me edit it and export a few projects that I edited but other it seems to just not want to, When I try to export them it either says it's exporting but doesn't actually start, or it exports and then I get that unspecified error at a random point and some cases ( though not recently) I get the Unable to create render graph, I couldn't actually get videowave to work as whenever I launched it, it just stopped responding, but I did switch to dedicated graphic (as I was having some issues with framerate in games, and it took me a while to realise I could actually do that) But I am on a laptop if that is a known issue? It's an Alienware m17X, I haven't done that repair yet as i'm struggling to remember where I put the RGCHD box!

I can say that your laptop should not be an issue, although they lack a true video card and heat buildup can create random problems...

I have used FRAPS for years before getting the RGC and did ALL my edits in VideoWave without ever having any issue.

First thing you need to do is properly remove and reinstall RGC. Then make sure in VideoWave, you have Tools - Options - Render, set to SOFTWARE!

Unplug your RGC Device and put it aside until you are completely finished.

Download and install the
Uninstaller. Then run it in
Moderate Mode
to remove any traces of Roxio.

Turn OFF any A/V & Firewall.

Insert your RGC Disc.

Allow it to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio not Windows)

Use the Default Locations!

m2ts

I can't find my disc anywhere! So lloks like im screwed, what format does the RGC save in? I may have to try find a converter and see if I can convert the file type to that and see what happens

m2ts whereas FRAPS uses uncompressed AVI.

As I mentioned, I have captured countless hours with FRAPS and never had any issue editing in VideoWave.

There are plenty of conveters out and it is worth a shot. Some we have been recommending:

AVS4YOU Converter:

Any Video Converter

Freemake Video Converter:

I recently used the Freemake and thought it was pretty good ;)