• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 79 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Rakker

Another "encode Error 8004520C" Problem - Split From Hijacked Thread

Question

Hello,

I Also have the same problems.

I use Ceator NXT Pro 2 on a desktop , Intel Core 2 Duo 3.00 ghz 4.0 GB Ram, ATI Radeon HD 5450

Downloaded the ast videodriver.

Used the defragmenter

Your 2 extra burn opions (Image File and Folderset) does not work, only if he dvd burning does.

Changed the render from hardware to software.But no way.

i fllm with a new camera (Sony HDR CX160E) and my wife takes pictures with a Sony EOS camera.

The photo project burning goes well., but y videoproject not. Why?????How can i solve this problem

Best regards,

Cees

10 answers to this question

Hello,

I Also have the same problems.

I use Ceator NXT Pro 2 on a desktop , Intel Core 2 Duo 3.00 ghz 4.0 GB Ram, ATI Radeon HD 5450

Downloaded the ast videodriver.

Used the defragmenter

Your 2 extra burn opions (Image File and Folderset) does not work, only if he dvd burning does.

Changed the render from hardware to software.But no way.

i fllm with a new camera (Sony HDR CX160E) and my wife takes pictures with a Sony EOS camera.

The photo project burning goes well., but y videoproject not. Why?????How can i solve this problem

Best regards,

Cees

What does "Downloaded the ast videodriver." mean?

Same for "2 extra burn opions (Image File and Folderset) does not work, only if he dvd burning does". Please explain more on what is happening - "does not work" tells us nothing.

Hello Walt,

I did just what was advised: I downloaded and installed the newest driver for my ATI Radeon HD 5450.

About the 2 extra burn options: i read it as an extra possibiliy to burn my film project, but was wrong??

Best Regards,

Cees

Hello Walt,

I did just what was advised: I downloaded and installed the newest driver for my ATI Radeon HD 5450.

About the 2 extra burn options: i read it as an extra possibiliy to burn my film project, but was wrong??

Best Regards,

Cees

Burning to a an image file or to the folder set is actually a good idea. (You would of course uncheck Burn to disc for this). Doing it this way would tell you whether there are any problems with your project before you do the actual disc burn. Saves a lot of coasters that way.. You can also play the iso (image) file or folder set on your computer using a software player such as VLC.

Tell us something about the makeup of your project. What sources (video, photos, images, transitions, etc)are you using? what are the video formats? What kind of DVD are you creating, ie standard DVD or BD or AVCHD?

How long in time is your project? Did you first assemble your project in Videowave and output to a video file?

Hello Walt,

I already nderstand what was wong. I tried o burn an avchd film on a normal dvd and not on a avchd disk.

The moment I changed it, in my DVD, everything was o.k.

Greetings,

Cees

Hello Walt,

I already nderstand what was wong. I tried o burn an avchd film on a normal dvd and not on a avchd disk.

The moment I changed it, in my DVD, everything was o.k.

Greetings,

Cees

I have never heard of an "AVCHD disc" :unsure: You can of course burn an AVCHD project to a DVD as AVCHD video as long as your project is less then 40 minutes in length. You will need to have a BlurTay player to play such a AVCHD DVD - not all players can I believe

Hello Walt,

You'r right, I asked in the shop where i bought the Sony camera about my poblem and they told me that i have to reduce the burning resolution, which for a dvd maximum is 1280x720, If I reduce this resolution it will be possible to play the dvd on a normal dvd player.

But i have no idea how.to reduce the reolution.

hq, lp, sp, etc is not what he ment.

Hoping youcan help me,

Sincerely,

Cees

Hello Walt,

You'r right, I asked in the shop where i bought the Sony camera about my poblem and they told me that i have to reduce the burning resolution, which for a dvd maximum is 1280x720, If I reduce this resolution it will be possible to play the dvd on a normal dvd player.

But i have no idea how.to reduce the reolution.

hq, lp, sp, etc is not what he ment.

Hoping youcan help me,

Sincerely,

Cees

The shop gave you the wrong information if you are creating s DVD - the standard for a video DVD is 720x480 and is automatically set.

Edited by myguggi

Walt is correct you can burn 1920 X 1080 as an AVCHD Project, onto DVD Media...

As an example, here are some options that are available:

DVD AVCHD Capacity:

AVCHD on a 4.7 DVD (thanks to ggrussell)

• HQ – 00:40:24 @ 1920 X 1080P = 40 min
  • SP – 00:50:16 @ 1920 X 1080I
  • LP – 1:00:00 @ 1440 X 1080I
  • EP – 1:24:31 1280 X 720P

AVCHD on 8.5 DVD

• HQ – 1:13
  • SP – 1:24
  • LP – 1:39
  • EP – 2:15

But the file quality is not relevant to the output quality (although it should never be less)

WHAT is you desired output??? What do you intend to play these discs on?

Give us that info and we can better advise you on how to proceed with your project ;)

Hello Jim,

We realised that our TV and dvd-reorder where to old, (about 15 years_

so we decided to order a new TV and blue ray player,as wel as new blue ray burner in my wife's desktop, hoping that our problems will be gone.

Cincerely,

Cees

They may just be getting bigger :lol::D:lol:

You could have made a SD DVD (not AVCHD) from your clips...

That would have worked on your old DVD Player and Roxio would have converted your HD Clips when it rendered the Project ^_^

Give it a try when you get it, but if you hit any difficulty, let us know!