• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
GamingWithBrent

Audio Delay With Videowave, Help!

Question

Hello, I have been experiencing issues with my game recording software lately. The quality of the videos are fantastic, and the audio is great, although the audio is ten seconds behind. So I've looked up the problem and no one seems to have the same problem. Also I do gameplay and in the beginning it's seems fine and then everything goes bad, like in the beginning is fine and then let's say I'm play call of duty or something like that and I shoot my gun and the animation will be shown but the sound of the gun comes a couple seconds later. I really car about the quality of my videos I provide to my viewers and would really love some help, Thank You.

10 answers to this question

Hello, I have been experiencing issues with my game recording software lately. The quality of the videos are fantastic, and the audio is great, although the audio is ten seconds behind. So I've looked up the problem and no one seems to have the same problem. Also I do gameplay and in the beginning it's seems fine and then everything goes bad, like in the beginning is fine and then let's say I'm play call of duty or something like that and I shoot my gun and the animation will be shown but the sound of the gun comes a couple seconds later. I really car about the quality of my videos I provide to my viewers and would really love some help, Thank You.

If you tell us what capture software you are using, your post can then be moved to the correct forum

• Like 1

Hello, I have been experiencing issues with my game recording software lately. The quality of the videos are fantastic, and the audio is great, although the audio is ten seconds behind. So I've looked up the problem and no one seems to have the same problem. Also I do gameplay and in the beginning it's seems fine and then everything goes bad, like in the beginning is fine and then let's say I'm playing call of duty or something like that and I shoot my gun and the animation will be shown but the sound of the gun comes a couple seconds later. I really care about the quality of my videos I provide to my viewers and would really love some help, Thank You.

I am using the editing system from the roxio game capture hd pro and that's all I know.

I've always put my commentary on it and the export the file to a window media video 9, 1920x1080 VBR and then upload it to youtube and never had a problem like this till now

I really need a solution for this as quick as possible.

Also I know it's not the capture card because when I play the video on windows movie player it's fine but when it's on the videowave editing software it as the couple second delay.

Also I tried repairing it with the disk that I used to install the program when I got it mounts ago and that didn't do anything.

If it worked and now it does not... what happened?

Sounds like an update might be the issue <_<

Of course a good start would be to do a Proper Repair of the RGC Software:

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Unplug your RGC Device and put it aside until you are completely finished.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When you reach the screen where
Repair
is offered, choose that!

When the Repair competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.