• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Craig W

2011 Pro Copy And Convert

Question

Ever since I've had Windows 8, Nothing but problems. Biggest problem is when I try to copy and convert web videos, especially from youtube. Used to have no problems. Now copy and convert doesn't even recognize any online videos including youtube videos when I try to add web video. Tried reinstalling, installing on another Windows 8 system, and have updated the software service pack. What am I doing wrong?

7 answers to this question

Ever since I've had Windows 8, Nothing but problems. Biggest problem is when I try to copy and convert web videos, especially from youtube. Used to have no problems. Now copy and convert doesn't even recognize any online videos including youtube videos when I try to add web video. Tried reinstalling, installing on another Windows 8 system, and have updated the software service pack. What am I doing wrong?

You're using Creator 2011 Pro, which isn't compatible with Windows 8. Here is a list of Roxio programs that are compatible.

http://corel.force.c...kA060000000L62o

Edited by grandpabruce

YouTube (and possibly others) made changes that broke the web download option in your version and it seems ALL newer versions. A newer version won't work either. There is a free web downloader (c'net.com) or an add-on for FireFox that works well.

I use a different program to look at YouTube videos. It does not work for vevo videos in the US but it does for people elsewhere.

Here is a example of one I can't grab even with FF DownloadHelper!

Posted by WMG (Warner Music Group) the video has some sort of copy protection or You Tube is protecting it.

I have no problem downloading that clip with my download program - no youTube or copy protection.noticed.

I have never used the "download" feature in any of the Roxio programs

Edited by myguggi

I have no problem download that clip with my download program

Does your download program have a name or is it a secret? :unsure: