• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

GeraldTheMoose

Help With Roxio Hd

Question

Hello, I bought My Roxio a while ago and was wondering if their is a link to download it online because I cannot find my disk and I have to redownload it because I had to reset my computer. anyone there that can point me in the right direction?

5 answers to this question

Hello, I bought My Roxio a while ago and was wondering if their is a link to download it online because I cannot find my disk and I have to redownload it because I had to reset my computer. anyone there that can point me in the right direction?

What is "Roxio HD"? What program are you talking about? "My Roxio" is not very informative.

What is "Roxio HD"? What program are you talking about? "My Roxio" is not very informative.

Looking at the username, I would bet he is a gamer. :)

Looking at the username, I would bet he is a gamer. :)

Or a big guy from Maine. :unsure:

Hello Gerald,

Please forgive me if I don't comment on your name. I'll just answer your question instead.

I think this article from the Corel Support page might help you. http://corel.force.com/roxio/articles/en_US/Master_Article/000012559-How-to-re-download-software?keyWords=re-download&lang=en_US&productTopCategory=Roxio_Products&sb=new&topicCategory=NoFilter&source=kba