Stops Working - Split From Unrelated Topic

Ben Batton

Question

I have a set of movie clips that I am trying to make a disc image with. There are about 20 clips that vary from 5 minutes to 40 minutes. When I capture and go to convert these clips. The process stops and shuts down and stops working. Not all the clips are added to the disc image. I believe one of the clips is at falt. How do I determine which one it is without having to delete all and do the process of adding them back in. please advise

1 answer to this question

I have a set of movie clips that I am trying to make a disc image with. There are about 20 clips that vary from 5 minutes to 40 minutes. When I capture and go to convert these clips. The process stops and shuts down and stops working. Not all the clips are added to the disc image. I believe one of the clips is at falt. How do I determine which one it is without having to delete all and do the process of adding them back in. please advise

PLease explain exactly how you are proceeding: what program from C2012 are you using, etc. You have not supplied much information to work with.

Also how long in total time are those 20 clips? If one is 40 minutes long and all the others are at least 5 minutes then your project will never fit on a DVD even though you may be able to create the image file.

What format are the source clips?

What does "I capture and go to convert these clips. The process stops and shuts down and stops working" mean? Your first sentence states that you have a set of movie clips. Are they on your computer or are you trying to capture and burn?

Edited by myguggi