• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Ray05

Importing Projects From Previous Versions Of Creator Into Videowave

I have just installed Creator NXT Pro, I find that if I open Videowave projects from Creator 2011 Pro, it cannot recognise Transitions, text or effects, only images on video track, in the past I had no problems importing from previous versions, Corel inform me that NXT won't be able to, has anyone experienced this problem? I find it very strange if that is the case, other editing software will allow you to use projects from previous versions, Roxio certainly did in the past.

I have just installed Creator NXT Pro, I find that if I open Videowave projects from Creator 2011 Pro, it cannot recognise Transitions, text or effects, only images on video track, in the past I had no problems importing from previous versions, Corel inform me that NXT won't be able to, has anyone experienced this problem? I find it very strange if that is the case, other editing software will allow you to use projects from previous versions, Roxio certainly did in the past.

Most if not all Roxio Creator versions have never accepted previous projects. This fact has been repeatedly posted in these forums

in the past I had no problems importing from previous versions, Corel inform me that NXT won't be able to,

Believe them.