• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Corel Support

tinkerbell217

Question

Just curious. Do you know who CBI*ROXIO PHOTOSHOW (cleverbridge) is? This is who I purchased Roxio Premium PhotoShow from. However, there was no support code from Corel as stated in your pinned topic of 2/17/2013. The whole thing seems very strange.

The email I received from them gave me a link, but cannot use the link without the CD Key or registration info. But the only info they supplied is invalid. The email also shows:

cleverbridge AG

Management: Christian Blume, Peter Blunck, Dr. Oliver Breme, Martin Trzaskalik, Craig Vodnik

Supervisory Board: Dr. Michael Inhester (Chairman)

Registration: HRB 58900 Commercial Register - Local Court of Cologne

I'm guessing in Germany???

I received an email reply from Digital River, an authorized reseller of Sonic Solutions. They had no info on my purchase. I replied back and asked them about cleverbridge, but they have not replied.

Any information you can provide will surely be appreciated.

3 answers to this question

Just curious. Do you know who CBI*ROXIO PHOTOSHOW (cleverbridge) is? This is who I purchased Roxio Premium PhotoShow from. However, there was no support code from Corel as stated in your pinned topic of 2/17/2013. The whole thing seems very strange.

The email I received from them gave me a link, but cannot use the link without the CD Key or registration info. But the only info they supplied is invalid. The email also shows:

cleverbridge AG

Management: Christian Blume, Peter Blunck, Dr. Oliver Breme, Martin Trzaskalik, Craig Vodnik

Supervisory Board: Dr. Michael Inhester (Chairman)

Registration: HRB 58900 Commercial Register - Local Court of Cologne

I'm guessing in Germany???

I received an email reply from Digital River, an authorized reseller of Sonic Solutions. They had no info on my purchase. I replied back and asked them about cleverbridge, but they have not replied.

Any information you can provide will surely be appreciated.

We are just users here and have no information on how Corel/Roxio do their business.

Have you contacted the Cleverbridge Chicago or San Francisco offices?