• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Help! Where I Can Buy That?

SCN_Jude

Question

Hi last week i bought Roxio game cap and the software CD. Yesterday i bought all the other cables exept the USB 2.0. Where i can get that because my dad gave me one 2.0 cable but it didnt fit in perfectly and the quality was horrible. PLZ PLZ help me where to buy the right cable WHICH FITS IN PERFECTLY!!!! (ANSWER QUICK) :)

9 answers to this question

Hi last week i bought Roxio game cap and the software CD. Yesterday i bought all the other cables exept the USB 2.0. Where i can get that because my dad gave me one 2.0 cable but it didnt fit in perfectly and the quality was horrible. PLZ PLZ help me where to buy the right cable WHICH FITS IN PERFECTLY!!!! (ANSWER QUICK) :)

Help, help! More information needed. Answer quick!

The Game Capture for Consoles comes with cables, except the cables for your Xbox or PS3. So, where did you buy your game cap? Did it come with cables? What are you trying to connect to it?

I bought it from local gamestore and no cables come with it and yea i connect it to ps3 to laptop :) can u send me the link on the store where i can get the USB cable ?? :) thanks already

Your local game store sells used Roxio Game Capture or was it new in the box?

The boxed retail Roxio Game Capture comes with cables.