• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Steve H.

Splitting A Video And Removing A Scene.

Question

Hi all, I am using VideoWave in Creator NXT Pro. I have a 40 minute video I want to edit. What is the easiest method for splitting the move into 2 or more videos? also, I want to remove a scene in the middle of a video. What is the best way to do this? All I can find is how to trim the beginning and end of a video. Thanks

Edited by Steve H.

2 answers to this question

Hi all, I am using VideoWave in Creator NXT Pro. I have a 40 minute video I want to edit. What is the easiest method for splitting the move into 2 or more videos? also, I want to remove a scene in the middle of a video. What is the best way to do this? All I can find is how to trim the beginning and end of a video. Thanks

I didn't make one with audio. The trick is to always select the section you want to work with; especially after the first cut and then when you select to delete a section. :) Edited by sknis

Thank you. I knew it could be done but the help contents and Creator Manual really stink and don't even mention splitting or the fact you have to be in timeline mode do it. Thank you again.

Seve