Videowave Gui Color

Steve H.

Question

Hi all, I was looking at all the videowave tutorials on youtube and I noticed something. Everyones videowave GUI is dark grey while mine is white. The build version I have is 14OB32a. (Part of Creator NXT Pro) Is there any way to change the GUI or did I just happen to get a version that is white only? Thanks

Steve

Edited by Steve H.

4 answers to this question

Hi all, I was looking at all the videowave tutorials on youtube and I noticed something. Everyones videowave GUI is dark grey while mine is white. The build version I have is 14OB32a. (Part of Creator NXT Pro) Is there any way to change the GUI or did I just happen to get a version that is white only? Thanks

Steve

You don't have the ancient VideoWave Movie Maker software, so your post has been moved to the correct forum. Post a picture of your VideoWave screen.

Dark gray? Mine is almost white except for the preview screen. Is this what yours looks like --- OOPs if your monitor is not set correctly, you will see something different. Check your monitor setting using your monitor manual for a guide. If you have a laptop, use your owners manual.

Mine is the correct color. I set my monitor using a colorimeter that I bought years ago (when they were still cheap).

I think what you are seeing is the color of the version of "Video Wave" that is included in the GAME CAPTURE program. What color was the one in the link I posted in your other thread?

post-58-0-50495500-1384692492_thumb.jpg

Edited by sknis