Loss Of Functions And Freezing Since Upgrade To Mavericks, Titanium 11

trignflo

Question

Following on from other similar issues.

Toast Titanium 11

When I go to Convert a non-protected DVD (Sports matches I take part in) I have been able to convert just the small parts of the DVD I want. Having selected the DVD from the media browser, it would be a little slow but would then allow me the click the + sign and enter a number of small sections to covert, each one being able to be individually named etc.

Now when I try and do this, it just freezes, I can't close the window and have to force quit the program.

Has anyone else experienced this?

TnF

Edited by trignflo

3 answers to this question

I've tried this and have the same outcome as did you on my MBP running Mavericks. The extraction using the Media Browser from a DVD (or from a VIDEO_TS on the Desktop doesn't proceed past the window that appears after clicking the + button. The only workaround I can think of is to use MPEG Streamclip to select and save as MPEG the portions of the video you want to use in Toast.

tsantee, thank you for the reply. I will hope that Roxio quickly provide a work around to get back the functionality.... I looked at MPEG Streamclip but I don't want to buy more software and this is something i do weekly so will go past the free trial period..

Edited by trignflo

tsantee, thank you for the reply. I will hope that Roxio quickly provide a work around to get back the functionality.... I looked at MPEG Streamclip but I don't want to buy more software and this is something i do weekly so will go past the free trial period..

MPEG Streamclip is freeware.