• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Missing Pictures

Somebody

Question

I got a problem with my Easy Media Creator 10.

I want to create "MyDVD" and it's already done. That means I create all the slideshows, fixed them in the menu style and burn it on DVD. When I choose the first slideshow everything works well. But when I choose the second Slideshow, the first two pictures are missing. When I choose the third slideshow the first five/six pictures are missing. And this continue up to the eight slideshow. What's wrong?

1 answer to this question

I got a problem with my Easy Media Creator 10.

I want to create "MyDVD" and it's already done. That means I create all the slideshows, fixed them in the menu style and burn it on DVD. When I choose the first slideshow everything works well. But when I choose the second Slideshow, the first two pictures are missing. When I choose the third slideshow the first five/six pictures are missing. And this continue up to the eight slideshow. What's wrong?

I have no idea what is wrong since it is hard to understand what you are doing.

For example what is this supposed to mean: "I want to create "MyDVD" and it's already done"?

HOw many pictures in your slideshow? How long is the time for all the slideshows? What quality setting for your DVD burn?

You have supplied very little information about your project.