• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
ben12345

Compress Blu Ray File To Fit On Disk

Question

I am burning a BDMV file to a Blu ray disk. The file is slightly larger than the disk and Toasts asks for a larger disk. Is it possible for Toast 11 Pro to compress the file so it will fit on the Blu ray disk? The file is 28GB and the disk holds 25GB.

3 answers to this question

Try this. Where it says quality click on customize. Then click encoding. Choose custom. Changing settings ( lowering them )such as the average bit rate, max bit rate and the data rate in the audio section will change the file size. Make the changes then hit ok. The file size should change. Hope this helps.

Supplementary note: You need to be in the Blu-ray disc setting in the Video window and have the Blu-ray plugin to do the above. Add the .m2ts file from the BDMV package. Toast may find that if you drag the BDMV file to the video window but if it doesn't you have to open the package in the Finder and then locate and drag the video file to Toast.

i try to import in the blu-ray section of the video settings the m2ts files of the stream folder after opening the package of the BDMV file, but i get the message not supported file format, what goes wrong?

post-129548-0-27759200-1456758984_thumb.png

• Like 1