dennyloridrive

Rxio Video Capture

I have a problem fast forwarding when capturing video. When I fast forward the screen freezes, but continues to fast forward. Therefore I can't see the fast forward. My rewind is O.K. Anyone have a problem with this and if so what is the fix?

I have a problem fast forwarding when capturing video. When I fast forward the screen freezes, but continues to fast forward. Therefore I can't see the fast forward. My rewind is O.K. Anyone have a problem with this and if so what is the fix?

Since you have not told us what program you have, it is impossible to offer any help.

Once you have supplied that information, your post can be moved to the correct form (this forum is for non-Roxio programs related topics)

My program is simply called Roxio Video Capture USB

And which Roxio program are you using it on ....Roxio Creator 2010, Roxio Creator 2011, Roxio Creator 2012, Creator NXT.