• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Hd Game Cap Pro Problem With Recording

TheDeterminedOne

Question

When I started using the Roxio HD Game Cap Pro it was working fine. Now that I have a new T.V. and I am using HDMI cables to record in HD. When ever I plug the Roxio into my computer it will show as connected but then it will put my Monitor to sleep and then disconnect itself, but then reconnect itself and the monitor comes back on...Like my Laptop makes a noise when something is plugged in and makes another noise to indicate that something has been unplugged. Well it keeps doing that by its self ever though The plug stays in. I never had this problem using the AV cables but, I would much rather record in HD. Also, a message popped up and it said something about my Windows Colors scheme change because the program change it in order to run. I have no Idea what to do. Can anyone please help. This is a very difficult problem to explain. But if this has happened to anyone else or if someone knows how to help me Please do. Your help will be much appreciated!

3 answers to this question

Thank you for that advise. I tried what you said and the problem is still happening. I do not know what the main source of the problem is but when ever I record or even just browse the web normally, because my capture card is connected it disconnects and reconnects itself. I don't even have to do anything. As long as the Roxio HD Game Cap Pro is plugged into my laptop the problem occurs automatically.