• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Add Audio_Ts And Video_Ts Files To Dvd Disc?

RichAC

Question

Hello,

Not sure if I'm posting in the right forum, I have Easy CD and DVD Burning DE Home which came with my machine.

I have converted DVD files on my pc......with two folders audio_ts and video_ts.

I'm trying to figure out what option to select to burn these to a disc to play in a standard dvd player. Do I just select Data and Backup and burn those two files with Data Disc option?

Or do I have to go to MyDVD express under Video option and reconvert the main .vob movie files?

Thankyou for all your help.

Rich.

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

You have an OEM version of the software; many of us dontt know what you really are able to do or what applications are in that OEM version. You must get support from the company that did the modifications --DELL.

Edited by sknis

Hello,

Not sure if I'm posting in the right forum, I have Easy CD and DVD Burning DE Home which came with my machine.

I have converted DVD files on my pc......with two folders audio_ts and video_ts.

I'm trying to figure out what option to select to burn these to a disc to play in a standard dvd player. Do I just select Data and Backup and burn those two files with Data Disc option?

Or do I have to go to MyDVD express under Video option and reconvert the main .vob movie files?

Thankyou for all your help.

Rich.

If you have the Video_ts and Audio_Ts folder on your computer then get the free IMGburn program which can burn those folders to a DVD?

By the way, where did you get these folders?

If you have the Video_ts and Audio_Ts folder on your computer then get the free IMGburn program which can burn those folders to a DVD?

By the way, where did you get these folders?

Thankyou for your reply. I used DVDflick to make the folders and write to the hdd. I thought it would put them as an image file. So rather then convert again I wanted to just put the already converted files on a dvd which would take less time. I didn't see an option for this in DVD Flick or the Roxio software I have.

Thankyou for your advice, I will try with IMGburn. And when I do another video file in the future I will try to convert directly to dvd drive with Roxio and see how that works.

Rich.

Edited by RichAC

Thankyou for your reply. I used DVDflick to make the folders and write to the hdd. I thought it would put them as an image file. So rather then convert again I wanted to just put the already converted files on a dvd which would take less time. I didn't see an option for this in DVD Flick or the Roxio software I have.

Thankyou for your advice, I will try with IMGburn. And when I do another video file in the future I will try to convert directly to dvd drive with Roxio and see how that works.

Rich.

Why would you convert? the folder sets and the image file are practically the same thing. They are basically the "image" of what will be on the disc.

BTW, if you are ripping commercial DVDs with copyright protection there will be no further discussion allowed on your topic.

Why would you convert? the folder sets and the image file are practically the same thing. They are basically the "image" of what will be on the disc.

BTW, if you are ripping commercial DVDs with copyright protection there will be no further discussion allowed on your topic.

Well thats what I am asking. Your the one who told me to download IMGburn. My original question was ... Do i just pick data mode with Roxio and burn those two folders to the disc? Will it play in a standard dvd player?

I assumed since you told me not to use Roxio and to use Imgburn that there was some special burn settings still needed to be able to add and play those folders in a dvd player. The only other option I see in my Roxio program is Mydvdexpress. Which only wants to convert those files all over again when I add them... Rather then waste time doing that I'd rather just burn the already converted and dvd formatted files I have.

First i'm told I have an OEM version and I can't be helped. Now I'm being called a bootlegger haha. I thought Roxio was the better program, but now I see i'm wasting my effort trying to use it when there are many free programs, such as the one you mentioned that I can use. I guess posting here was a waste of time, and most likely so is buying a Roxio product...Nevermind!

BTW: If i knew how to rip commerical dvds, why in the hell would I be posting here asking for help with Roxio?

Edited by RichAC

RichAC,

I don't think the other two gentlemen actually have Easy CD and DVD Burning, so they may not be in a position to help you.

Since your Dell version seems to have the facility to 'Burn Data Disc' you should be able to do what you want to do, without having to resort to other manufacturers' software. This works fine on Burn Data Disc in my Easy CD and DVD Burning {v14}

[1] Run Burn Data Disc

[2] Drag your Video_TS folder onto the burn window. You can ignore Audio_TS, it's part of the standard, butnothing ever uses it.

[3] Insert a disc and hit the green arrow to burn.

post-208-0-02595300-1385627715_thumb.jpg

The result is seen by 'Get Disc Information' as a DVD-Video; by Roxio Burn as a Movie Disc; and is playable on an ordinary DVD player.

post-208-0-08038100-1385627741_thumb.jpg

Regards,

Brendon

• Like 1