• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Lets Start At The Very Begining

Mr.sam

Question

here is what i want to do but can't seem to make it work. First screen black screen with writtings on it giving video title, transition, then second screen black again with sub title, then another transition, then movie begins. Instead what i get is the subtitle words in every frame throughout thje movie. if i delete then in any frame in the m,ovie they are gone in the second panel too. What am i doing wrong. noting in writtings about creatiing begining panels anywhere i see.

here is what i have done;

right click and highlight panel one, select Insert color panel. then up top to editor add text.

next add transition effect

next panel two i right click add coolr again hit edit and the title appears from the first panel, i delete it and type in the subtitle, go back check work

title gone from first panel sub title in there as well as second panel and third and forever through out the all panels.

2 answers to this question

here is what i want to do but can't seem to make it work. First screen black screen with writtings on it giving video title, transition, then second screen black again with sub title, then another transition, then movie begins. Instead what i get is the subtitle words in every frame throughout thje movie. if i delete then in any frame in the m,ovie they are gone in the second panel too. What am i doing wrong. noting in writtings about creatiing begining panels anywhere i see.

here is what i have done;

right click and highlight panel one, select Insert color panel. then up top to editor add text.

next add transition effect

next panel two i right click add coolr again hit edit and the title appears from the first panel, i delete it and type in the subtitle, go back check work

title gone from first panel sub title in there as well as second panel and third and forever through out the all panels.

Add the text on the Internal tracks for each panel. That way the text applies to only that panel and will not extend over other panels.