System 7 Pro Not Compatible With Roxio 8

shorshay

Question

4 answers to this question

I recently upgraded to MS system 7 pro. and I have a library of DVDs created on Roxion 8 that will no longer play in Media player. Is there something I can do to enable the media player to read these?

Roxio Creator 8 is not W-7 compatible!

It only works with Microsoft's XP operating system.

Now what media player in W-7 are you using?

Explain "a library of DVDs created on Roxion 8 that will no longer play in Media player"?

What is a library of DVD's?

Thanks for the reply. I made about two dozen DVDs for personal use with music, photos, etc over the last six years and didn't have any trouble with them on XP but I just upgraded to system 7 and they won't play. I have Window media player and real player, and neither one will play them I hate to lose them and was hoping something out there would work.

I guess by "system 7" you're meaning the old Windows 7? And "Roxion 8" is Roxio's Easy Media Creator 8?

[1] Will other DVDs play under Real Player or Windows Media Player on your upgraded computer?

[2] Will the DVDs you made play on a DVD player connected to your television?

Thanks for the reply. I made about two dozen DVDs for personal use with music, photos, etc over the last six years and didn't have any trouble with them on XP but I just upgraded to system 7 and they won't play. I have Window media player and real player, and neither one will play them I hate to lose them and was hoping something out there would work.

Exactly what do you mean by " I made about two dozen DVDs for personal use with music, photos"? Are you talking about video DVDs or just data DVDs?

What indication do you get that they won't play, any error messages, etc? Do you remember how you "made" the DVDs?