TheBillABCTV

Blu Ray Project Using Creator Nxt Pro

Question

Hi Roxio people

Here is my facebook message to Roxio "Roxio Creator NXT Pro isn't working the way it should be. I will get Andrew to look at it and then get Andrew to contact you guys. I want Roxio to be more helpful because they were never helpful regarding VHS to DVD converter, which only works on the old style hard drives. Anyway Roxio Creator NXT Pro when I have done my Blu Ray project and ready to burn I put a blank Blu Ray disc in and then click on the burn button [a button with a flame on the icon], I select burn both burners are empty when in fact I have a blank blu ray disc. I ask Roxio to please be helpful and find a solution for me? If you guys can't help me then I will have to go to another company and buy software which will do my blu ray projects."

Why does it say my blu ray burners are empty when I have a blank Blu Ray disc in the drive? What should I do if Roxio support team can't be bothered helping me which was the case when I was having problems with my VHS to DVD converter? I just wish Roxio was more helpful.

3 answers to this question

What operating system are you using? Please provide this information.

What was the purpose for posting that facebook message on these forums? Have you contacted Roxio/Corel support directly?

I sent you a private message ; look at the top of the page for the envelop.

Edited by sknis

Why blu ray? Are you trying to burn episodes of "The Bill" TV show? Perhaps they have copy protection.

Hi Roxio people

Here is my facebook message to Roxio "Roxio Creator NXT Pro isn't working the way it should be. I will get Andrew to look at it and then get Andrew to contact you guys. I want Roxio to be more helpful because they were never helpful regarding VHS to DVD converter, which only works on the old style hard drives. Anyway Roxio Creator NXT Pro when I have done my Blu Ray project and ready to burn I put a blank Blu Ray disc in and then click on the burn button [a button with a flame on the icon], I select burn both burners are empty when in fact I have a blank blu ray disc. I ask Roxio to please be helpful and find a solution for me? If you guys can't help me then I will have to go to another company and buy software which will do my blu ray projects."

Why does it say my blu ray burners are empty when I have a blank Blu Ray disc in the drive? What should I do if Roxio support team can't be bothered helping me which was the case when I was having problems with my VHS to DVD converter? I just wish Roxio was more helpful.

The first bold text makes no sense "VHS to DVD converter, which only works on the old style hard drives"!

Second how many Blu ray burners do you have in the PC?

Do you have Roxio Burn enabled?

If so disable it and reboot the PC, then open your project and place a blank, empty, never used, Blu ray disc in your Blu ray burner and see what happens?

What operating system are you running Creator NXT on?

Edited by cdanteek