• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Windows Playlists in Music Disc Creator

RH1

Question

4 answers to this question

The "Help" in Music Disc Creator says it's compatible with Windows Playlists. But... when adding audio, I go to the directory where my playlists (*.wpl) are and they don't show. Ideas?

I don't have 8 installed but in EMC9, it works for me. Are you sure you have the correct directory? Mine is automatically saved in the My Music/Playlists folder. You can also specify where WMP saves those files instead of the default.

I don't have 8 installed but in EMC9, it works for me. Are you sure you have the correct directory? Mine is automatically saved in the My Music/Playlists folder. You can also specify where WMP saves those files instead of the default.

I've verified that the .wpl files are in the directory I'm looking at. The directory is visible within 8 but none of the files are.

I've verified that the .wpl files are in the directory I'm looking at. The directory is visible within 8 but none of the files are.
Is Music Disc Creator 'looking' for playslist files, or audio files? There is usually a dropdown that lists what type of files it's 'looking' for in the directory you navigated to. If it's only looking for audio files, those are the only file types it will show. See if you can change it to look for All files, or for WMP playlist files.

Is Music Disc Creator 'looking' for playslist files, or audio files? There is usually a dropdown that lists what type of files it's 'looking' for in the directory you navigated to. If it's only looking for audio files, those are the only file types it will show. See if you can change it to look for All files, or for WMP playlist files.

I don't see any dropdown that allows me to change what type of files are displayed - do you know where this is? Thanks.

Archived