• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Trim Portions Of A Video?

JessLinke

Question

Hi All,

This is my first time ever posting on a forum, so please bear with me :)

I recently purchased the Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus software to convert home videos to DVD for Christmas presents. I was able to instal the software just fine and I can record the videos. What I am not able to figure out is how to cut out portions of the video. I tried calling the support line and they stated there are YouTube videos, but I am not finding any that address this particular issue. Is anyone here able top point me in the right direction, or explain how I can go about triming out content?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jessica

2 answers to this question

I'll assume that you have captured a video and have selected it and you can get to this screen (shown in image). Click the question mark and the instructions will pop up.

post-58-0-53587300-1386283485_thumb.jpg

Let us know if you need more. You don;t actually delete parts of the video but you tell the program what to include and what to skip.

Thank you for your response. I believe I clicked on all of the ? icons, and none of them gave me the instructions for trimming, but I was able to find another post in this forum yesterday with some screen shots on how to trim (I believe from you) that helpes a lot and I was able to trim a video last night. Thanks again! :)