• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Gordon

Unable To Install Video Capture Usb

Question

I installed Creator NXT2 on my computer with Windows 8.1. I inserted the USB cord into a USB port. Then I inserted my installation disc. I didn't get the Autorun page. I clicked on Open Folders to view files. That worked and I got a list of files on the DVD. However, I don't know which program to execute to install the driver for the Video Capture USB. What do I do next? I tried to execute Setup.exe, but it behaved like the original installation program so I stopped it.

4 answers to this question

Lets try this open Device Manager, scroll down to Sound Video and Game Controllers, expand that.

Now plugin your Roxio USB Video Capture Device, do you show the two Roxio USB entries I show?

If not or only one look under other devices do you show a unknown device in yellow?

post-97-0-38814600-1386340915_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Digital Guru:

I followed your instructions and found the two drivers. You solved my problem. I guess I couldn't get the installation program to work because it had already installed the drivers. Thanks for your clear instructions.

Gordon

Digital Guru:

I followed your instructions and found the two drivers. You solved my problem. I guess I couldn't get the installation program to work because it had already installed the drivers. Thanks for your clear instructions.

Gordon

You're Welcome. :)