• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Label Creator Always Selects Lightscribe By Default

oldjetdriver

Question

Just upgraded from to NXT and am having problem with printing DVD labels. I am trying to print commercial labels on a laser printer but Label Creator always selects LightScribe as the printer. I can change to the laser printer but have to wait while the LightScribe image is generated before I can change. The previous label printer did not do this. Is there a way to make label printer remember the last used printer?

1 answer to this question

Just upgraded from to NXT and am having problem with printing DVD labels. I am trying to print commercial labels on a laser printer but Label Creator always selects LightScribe as the printer. I can change to the laser printer but have to wait while the LightScribe image is generated before I can change. The previous label printer did not do this. Is there a way to make label printer remember the last used printer?

That is the frustrating default ! I thnk that everyone has had that complaint. Do you ever use LightScribe? I finally deleted it from my computer and the program doesn;t look for it.

Edited by sknis