• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
AdilA

Photo-Slide Show In Roxio Nxt Pro-2

Question

Hi, I have WINDOWS 8.1 and have recently upgraded my Roxio to Roxio NXT Pro-2. Currently I have been facing a problem that I can not open photo slid show and create a photo show in Roxio NXT Pro-2. Please advice me any solution. Adil

18 answers to this question

Hi, I have WINDOWS 8.1 and have recently upgraded my Roxio to Roxio NXT Pro-2. Currently I have been facing a problem that I can not open photo slid show and create a photo show in Roxio NXT Pro-2. Please advice me any solution. Adil

Hi, Can you give us more information; perhaps a message or error code? Do you have the standalone version of PhotoShow 5 or 6 on your computer?

Hello, The Error message which I get when I try to create a photo-slide show in ROXIO CREATOR NXT Pro 2 is: [[[[[[[[[[ (X86)\Roxio Creator NXT2\common\RoxWizardLauncher15.exe ]]]]]]]].

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM TRYING TO CREATE A PHOTO-SLIDE SHOW WITH IN THE ROXIO CREATOR NXT 2.

Thanks

Adil

So you can't open the program rasther than getting a crash? Are you getting this or a similar message with any of the other applications (like Edit Video Advanced)?

Everyone seems to be tight lipped this month. I asked if you had a different program on your computer and you repeated what you said originally.

Please provide this information (link) and this (link).

You may have a bad install perhaps caused by having your antivirus active during the installation. That is a guess and perhaps a repair or reinstall will fix that.

Yes other things work well in Roxio Creator NXT Pro 2. I can create a music project and can copy it in a CD as well. Only Photo-Slide does NOT work.

Sorry I could not understand the question you asked """"" I asked if you had a different program on your computer """""". I have several programs on my computer BUT not any slide-show related program. Please you can also contact me on """"dfd505@msn.com""""""". Thanks and Regards. Adil

Please look again at post # 2 and #4 (upper right of each posting).

I post 2 I asked if you had the stand alone version of PhotoShow. Later I asked about the other software.

That blue text is a link that explains and gives directions on what information we want and how to post it here.

Please take the time to read ALL of the responses and answer what we asked. We don;t want to have to drag the information out of you by asking for one thing at a time. You and us will get very frustrated. There should not be any language issues.

Please never post an e-mail address on any forum even if it is a throw away address. No one would take the chance of contacting you except for spammers. We don't know if the e-mail address listed above is a gateway for spammers.

Edited by sknis

Here is the information you are after. Thanks and Regards

AdilDxDiag.txt

Set your Window font size to 100% (96 dpi). Your's is 125% but that is not the problem. Have you tried to open and make a slide show using Edit Video -Advanced (Video Wave)? It give you a lot more options and functionality. PhotoShow is limited to the styles that are there.

Did you have your anti-virus active when you installed the program? Turn off your anti-virus and do a repair on the program. I have the standalone version of PhotoShow so my NXT2Pro doesn't give me the PhotoShow option.

I did turn off the anti virus program and i run the Roxio installation program and click on repair. But when i restart the computer and run the Roxio the same problem was still there.

Then I Tried to open EDIT-VIDEO ADVANCED. But again the Edit-Video Advanced also did NOT work; and give me the message that """Video Wave has Stopped Working""".

Please advise.Regards. A

Time to take a more proactive approach.

1) Download the free "Revo Uninstaller" from the internet.

2) Use it to uninstall Creator using ONLY the MODERATE MODE.

3) Prepare your computer using these guidelines. It is an older guideline so you may not be able to do every step. Yours is a newer computer and is probably mostly up to date.

4) Keep that antivirus OFF and install the program. Reboot.

5) Do not use a registry cleaner (either a stand alone or as prat of an antivirus program like Norton 360).

Let us know if you can get it to work now.

I am still waiting for the information that I asked for in post number 4. The blue text are links.to more information about your computer and your problem.

If you don't provide more information, we can assume that you really don;t want help (or that you are going to get help from Roxio and pay for it.)

We don;t have a diagnostic computer that can tell us what is wrong like they have at a auto repair shop. You must give the feedback even if it seems that they are strange requests.

You could always try uninstalling the program using Revo Uninstaller in the MOERATE mode only and then shut off your antivirus and trying to install again.

Edited by sknis

Adli,

You change the baseline issue by updating the graphic drivers. Those were not the ones you started with when you opened this thread. Do you have the same problem. Did you install the program after you updated your computer?

You provide only half of the information requested. what about the other link. Did you uninstall the program and then update your computer and then re-install with your antivirus OFF?

Do you have the same problem exactly? Are there any error messages? Can you make your slide show using "Edit Video advanced"

Where did you get the images? What format are they? You cannot use RAW files directly from your camera. What is the size - in pixels (approximately) How did you get them onto your system drive?

Other: Set your Windows font to 100% (96 dpi). You seem to have a lot of WINDOWS connection issues at the bottom of that dxdiag report. Do you know anyhting about that?

Edited by sknis

Yes, I have uninstalled the Roxio with REVO UNINSTALLER. Then I restart the computer, then I turn-off the Anti-Virus (McaFee) Program and then I re-install the Roxio-Professional 2.

Still No Luck. Can not use for photos Cd/DVD creator.

Regards. Adil

With reference to your (Skin) #14, if I can not open PHOTO-SLIDE SHOW in Roxio program then how could I upload the photos for creating the SLIDE SHOW? WHEN I CLICK ON """""CREATE PHOTO SLIDE SHOW""""""" the program shut down and give me the Error message: (X86)\Roxio Creator NXT2\common\RoxWizardLauncher15.exe.

Go to the top of this page and select Support, then Home then Kb articles. The search for Launch Wizard or similar. I see at least 5 pages of possibilities. You will have to select the one(s) for your error. If you can't find anyhting there, search these forums for some resolutions for other people.

Note: Some people have to do a "repair" of the program and do it more than once.

I know that is not much help. The only other option is to pay for tech support.

can you please help me in finding the technical support by payment.

Go to the same place that I suggested and look there for Technical support. Are you sure you want to pay that amount? You must fill in the form there and work through it to get to support.. You will eventually get here.

An alternate would be to create your slide show using Edit Video -Advanced also know as Video Wave. You will have fewer problems. If that doesn't work, there are other problems with your computer.