• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning Disc With Chapter Menus

Purpink

Question

This is the problem:

I have two projects one GB1 and GB2. GB1 is a project with standard menu with the word play. It is 53 minutes long with music for menu and text effects. GB2 is the project with standard menu, chapter menu, and text effects 37 minutes long. I can burn GB1 without any problem. GB2 will not burn to the disc. As soon as the menu pops up to check off the list for burning, it say not responding.

There is tutorial on burning disc with special menus with blue ray disc.

Question: When including chapter menus do I need to use a blue ray disc to burn the DVD?

Can anyone suggest something for this problem.

FYI: I did try to burn by dragging the file to the disk in corner. I tried to use DATA BURN.

1 answer to this question

No you do not need a special disc for a simple menu like you describe...

You need to find and fix whatever is choking the program in the second Project :lol:

First thing is to try it this way, go to Burn but select the To File or To Folder option and uncheck your Burner.

Note where it will create the iso file or folder set and start your burn. What happens this way? (if it works we can proceed to finish it up)