• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

AlbanianGamer

Roxio Game Capture Hd Pro Pc Hdtv No Display!

Question

I have just recently setup the roxio game cap hd pro on pc, and I am using my 20 in Samsung HDTV as the output, and I can only see my computer screen on my TV when I am booting up the computer and it is also like 1/4 of the screen of my computer that I can see on my TV. When it is done booting and goes into Windows Vista's login screen my TV displays this message "Not Supported Mode", and it doesn't display my computer screen at all, not even when I open the Roxio application. Any help, fix, or tip would be greatly appreciated!

11 answers to this question

I did everything I could, i uninstalled the roxio drivers then reinstalled them and I still get the "not supported mode" and I unplugged everything did it all over still nothing, and I also reset my HDTV by turning it off and unplugging the power cord and still nothing. I really was looking forward to record... I wanted to uninstall the roxio game cap hd pro app, and then reinstall but I don't have the CD anymore

Lets try again.......HOW are you hooked up .

Starting at the Xbox/PSR/?????? - component or HDMI -- you fill in the rest.......

Saying "its all hooked up" does not mean anything, I cant see what you have done.

You also say " i uninstalled the roxio drivers then reinstalled" - how did you do this? need details.

ok i am now not using the pc but now im using the xbox i am using an hdmi cable from the roxio input to the xbox and a hdmi cable from the roxio output to the tv, and i get this "not supported mode" i uninstalled the drivers, by going into the device manager and going under sounds and drivers, and clicked on roxio game cap hd pro, and uninstalled it. Then I reinstalled it. I still have the "not supported mode", and the xbox is not displayed on my hdtv.

no its not the drivers everything is fine now it was just that i recently played xbox on my pc monitor and it was set to 1080p with display discovery off, and i realized that my other hdtv was only 720p so i turned display discovery on and set it too 720p and boom it works! But i still get "not supported mode" on my hdtv when i am trying to capture pc gameplay

no its not the drivers everything is fine now it was just that i recently played xbox on my pc monitor and it was set to 1080p with display discovery off, and i realized that my other hdtv was only 720p so i turned display discovery on and set it too 720p and boom it works! But i still get "not supported mode" on my hdtv when i am trying to capture pc gameplay

Capture PC Gameplay is of course a different program