Raymond777

Need Software Download Link - Help Me Gurus!

Question

Hello,

I purchased a Roxio Gamecap HD Pro but unfortunately I don't have a CD drive on my computer. I do, however, have proof of purchase because I already registered my product. I would greatly appreciate it if a guru could send me a download link for the software.

Thanks!

Ray

P.S.

This image has the CD key edited out.

post-116570-0-31307900-1387341294_thumb.png

Edited by Raymond777
Removed pic showing CD-Key!

11 answers to this question

Well there are a few things you should know. The first thing is, 99% of the people on this forum DON'T work for Roxio/Corel. Second, Roxio's customer support is preeeeeetty horrible. Third, I've had the product for a year and as far as I know there is no way to download what's on the CD. Also, I doubt your information is forwarded to Roxio. You'll have to actually contact their customer support and pray like crazy that they respond quickly. It took me MONTHS to get my defective Roxio replaced.

I don't need hardware so hopefully I won't have to wait months. I can't do customer support because my 14 day trial expired so this is what that pinned post said to do.

Edited by Raymond777

Guest Rox-Ralf

I don't need hardware so hopefully I won't have to wait months. I can't do customer support because my 14 day trial expired so this is what that pinned post said to do.

Please pm your Name and Email address.

Ralf