Question

So I just got the Roxio HD pro about 3 days ago. I setup everything properly, with the ps3. Now the problem is that there is a green " no signal " sign. Also the drop box for the source is not showing up. Its just a black box. Please someone reply :(

11 answers to this question

You have everything set up correctly? Using component cables from the PS3 to the Roxio and component or HDMI from the Roxio to your tv? Then make sure you have component 720p selected in the PS3 settings. Plug in the Roxio, turn on the PS3, open the Roxio all in that order.

Green indicates the software/drivers were never installed properly and no amount of fiddling with the hookup can solve that one ;)

The only way to get it fixed is this process, Step by Step:

Unplug your RGC Device and put it aside until you are completely finished.

Download and install the
Uninstaller. Then run it in
Moderate Mode
to remove any traces of Roxio.

Then turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When the Install competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

Green indicates the software/drivers were never installed properly and no amount of fiddling with the hookup can solve that one ;)

The only way to get it fixed is this process, Step by Step:

Unplug your RGC Device and put it aside until you are completely finished.

Download and install the
Uninstaller. Then run it in
Moderate Mode
to remove any traces of Roxio.

Then turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When the Install competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

I still get the no signal in green :( Also the dropbox for the source doesnt say the roxio hd pro in the capture menu.

Go into your Device Manager, do you see the Roxio device.

post-68-0-24532300-1387822690_thumb.png

You have everything set up correctly? Using component cables from the PS3 to the Roxio and component or HDMI from the Roxio to your tv? Then make sure you have component 720p selected in the PS3 settings. Plug in the Roxio, turn on the PS3, open the Roxio all in that order.

Do you have to open the capture then turn on the ps3 ?

Did you follow the directions in post #5....did not add or delete anything....if you did, try it again, it sometimes takes 2 or 3 attempts.

Go into your Device Manager, do you see the Roxio device.

post-68-0-24532300-1387822690_thumb.png

It says Fujitsu H5x Video capture on the top, then NVIDIA high definition audio 4 times then lastly it says Realtek High Definition Audio .

Did you follow the directions in post #5....did not add or delete anything....if you did, try it again, it sometimes takes 2 or 3 attempts.

Yes I did. I uninstalled it fully. Then re installed but still i I cannot see the source in the capture menu, and a green no signal sign comes up

When you plug the device in SOMETHING has to show up somewhere in the Device Manager!!!!!!!!!

You will have to open it and watch it while you plug in the device. You may have to do it a few times to spot it ;)

What does it show up as?