• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Clean Install Of Nxt2 Pro On A Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Os

Carl A

Question

Seems I saw someplace that there was a special way to uninstall Creator 11 Pro BEFORE installing NXT2 Pro. Can anyone enlighten me on this? Since there is no instillation instructions with the NXT2 PRO package (2 CDs) I received, I just put in the #1 CD and installed. It says at setup to uninstall the old Creator which I did using my windows program uninstall in the action center. I am having some funny stuff happening with video wave in that when I click on brows to select a placce to save the captured video it does not let me move the list but just sets there and jitters. And no I did not follow the first rule of new programs...turn off the AV software before install but usually when it is or may be a problem the install directions (none included) tell you that.

I intend to turn the AV off and do a repair and see if that works but if there is something else I should do, let me know. And, I still have the driver for my adapter that I downloaded from the Roxio web site installed. I did not delete that.

1 answer to this question