• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Default Audio Tagging Program

Robbie Doo

Question

5 answers to this question

I gather you're doing something which runs the Roxio Audio Tagger when you would rather use Windows Explorer to do the job, is that correct?

Would you please tell me what filetype your "audio tracks" are, and what it is you do that runs the Roxio Audio Tagger when you don't want it?

How did you use Windows Explorer for this job before you installed Roxio NXT 2?

I'm asking for this info so I can track the link to the tagger, and restore it to the pre-NTX value for you.

Sorry, we aren't getting far. When I try Windows Explorer >file >properties this is what I get in a non-Roxio system. I can't modify tags in my MP3s with it.

post-208-0-59351500-1388232829_thumb.jpg

What actions do you take which now result in the Roxio tagger running? Tell me how to duplicate what you're geting, please.

Regards,

Brendon

Thank you Guru. You need to click on the Summary tab to see/change tags.

I found out how to get to the default tagging.

If you don't get the default Windows Explorer property (see image), then Right Click will give you an option "Open File Location". Then, you can go to Properties and make the tag changes.

post-3152-0-70498000-1388286326_thumb.jpg

Thanks very much. :)

I was chasing up the link through the context menu that you get when you right-click on a file. NXT 2 installs a link there that takes you to the Roxio tagger, and I was burrowing down that in the registry.

However I'm happy you've got where you wanted without registry surgery. Go well.

Regards,

Brendon