• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

.mts To Mp4

mac.nokes

Question

For that case, Video Copy and Convert would suit you well...

post-39730-0-87225000-1388326548_thumb.jpg

It already has Apple Presets optimized for each particular device.

The only fly in the ointment is that it batch converts the files and does not combine them...

For that you would have to use a different program (VideoWave) but that would allow transitions and edits if you like ;)

I don't want to be annoying. Please help! :)

I have no problem using mts files so it is hard to offer much help. Have you tried to use Videowave to export the video? Where did you get the video clips?

Can you upload one of the problem clips to a free webhosting site such as up4down.com or a "cloud server"? We could then download it and test it.

Another possibility is to use a free converter program such as Freemake to convert.

What exactly happens when you just use Windows Explorer and drag and drop one of the m2ts files into the left pane (Source:) of VCC???

Plan B: If you open VideoWave (Edit Video - Advanced) can you see/load the files into it???

Plan Last Straw: :lol:

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When you reach the screen where
Repair
is offered, choose that!

When the Repair competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

Jim -

Nothing happens when I drag and drop.

Cannot open them in Videowave. Says they cannot be added.

The repair did not work.

Myguggi - what site would you like me to upload to?

Thanks for your help gentlemen!

Any site you want, you just have to post the link to the site where you uploaded.

OK, I downloaded the mts video and found it in my downloads. I added it to Video Copy and Convert and converted it with no problems to IPhone 4 format. I was able to view it afterward. There are no ducks but there is a lot of wind noise.

The only difference is that I am using NXT2 Pro. I don;t think there is any difference between NXT and NXT2 Pro.! That video was one of the ones you were having issues with or something new?

Yes, the download from that site is very slow (dial up service non-paying customers?).

I used C2012 (Both Videowave and VCC) to convert to all sorts of mp4 as well as others without any problem. All videos play fine.

Either the OPs install is bad or he is doing something wrong.

Steve, the ducks can be seen on the horizon as black specks. :)

Edited by myguggi