Roxio Game Capture Hd Pro Not Showing Up In Audio Devices List

Rugger2x0

Question

Hello, I recently purchased my HD Pro and have been experiencing some issues. The set-up I am trying to run is using XSplit and Virtual Audio Cable to stream to Twitch.tv. However, Roxio is not appearing in the audio list for either XSplit nor Virtual Audio Cable as well as not showing up in the computer's audio devices list under sound. Roxio shows up in the device manager but that's it. I had run this set-up with the regular Roxio Game Capture and it ran flawlessly. I don't understand how if Roxio shows up in the device manager and says its running fine, it doesn't show up in the audio devices. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, repaired and changed settings. If I left out any information please let me know and I will update ASAP. Otherwise please help, I have run out of ideas.

6 answers to this question

The Original Roxio Game Capture showed up under the recording section though. I'm just failing to understand, if the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro is capturing sound from my Xbox One and able to be heard in the recordings, why it isn't showing up under that list. Is there no other way to hear game play from the HD Pro than through the recordings themselves? It is the only way thus far that i can hear it.

My apologies for not being clear. When i bring the RGC HD Pro camera into xsplit I get video as I should, but i cant attach any audio to it. RGC HD Pro, even whilst running and active, does not show under the recording list, where the Original RGC always had.

with version of xsplit you got?

my xsplit dont work with RGC HD PRO