• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problem, Please Help

Mart1n

Well, i just installed EVtD+ and everything was fine, i coneccted the VHS Player and the image on the PC was fine, then press play on the player and record (red button) on the software, everything was normal, it finished but when i looked on the final video files it was just a 30 seconds file, and the original VHS its 1:30 hours long. Obviously i wait play all the video on the VHS Player connected to the PC. This happened twice, on the second attempt was a 1:30 minutes long file.

I hope you guys can help me, thanks

It is not clear if you burned directly to a disc or if you captured to your computer. Capturing to your computer is preferred.

Please post your computer specs via dxdiag.so we can see if anyhting needs updated and if the computer exceeds the minimum specifications.

What else was running on your computer when you tried to capture? Antiviruses often scan what is being loaded to the computer and may actually overload the computer. Disconnect from the internet and shut off your antivirus.

Do you do regular maintenance on your computer's hard drive-- get rid of unused programs, get rid of temp files and defrag? Go here for some free tools.

http://download.cnet.com/best-windows-utilities-apps/?tag=rb_content;main

Thanks a lot.

In the DxDiag file says that im using a Intel Graphic Card but im using an Nvidia GTX 765m when i run Easy To.

I was using Chrome and the Antivirus was on. Ill tried with the things you said, i hope it can help.

Please if you can help me with anything else tell me what to do. Thanks a lot.

DxDiag.txt

The computer looks OK.

I don't use Skype but it might take the attention away from the capturing function; an antivirus may also do that. Could you turn them off for a short time (disconnect from the Internet) and see if you can capture more of the tape? Let us know.

Edited by sknis