Insert Disc ~ Split

StefReinsch

Question

Thanks for your input! I used the record, edit and save button on my Roxie VHS to DVD 3 and that worked just fine in getting rid of the warning saying I needed to insert a recordable DVD (although I already had) but now that I am trying to export it it says the same thing "Insert a Recordable DVD". I've tried several different Verbatim blank DVDs so I know it is good quality. Any suggestions?

5 answers to this question

Thanks for your quick reply! We have a Toshiba Satelite and are using Windows 7.

\

In post#2 you were asked 3 questions, you answered one (well not really....does your Toshiba have a model number). Then answer the other 2 please.The more info you supply helps us, help you.

Edited by ogdens

I think I figured it out! But now my new problem is: I figured out how to cut off the end of my VHS to DVD (lots of it was old tv shows at the end of an old home video that I was trying to transfer to DVD) but I was wondering if you know how/if it was possible to cut your video into segments i.e. My parents video taped an old recital and mid-way through it is interrupted by a basketball game. I know how to cut the end of a video moving the white arrow at the end to where I'd like to cut it but any idea how to edit it in the middle and still keep the beginning and end? Thanks!

Stef