gerproud2

This Products Is The Worst. No Tech Support, Nobody Will Help Me With My Problem.

Question

I have the Roxio VHS to DVD 3 plus. It records the video to the computer, but when i go to burn it will go to 97% and stop then continues to burn and then finally says it had a problem and doesn't burn to dvd. I have read all the forums, checked and rechecked my settings as others have tried and still get nowhere. I have tried to contact tech support but they say my code has expired and i have only had this product for 20 days. I'm using HP Laptop Vista OS all requirements are met. Has anyone got an idea where to go for the help i need? Thanks for letting me vent.

2 answers to this question

I have the Roxio VHS to DVD 3 plus. It records the video to the computer, but when i go to burn it will go to 97% and stop then continues to burn and then finally says it had a problem and doesn't burn to dvd. I have read all the forums, checked and rechecked my settings as others have tried and still get nowhere. I have tried to contact tech support but they say my code has expired and i have only had this product for 20 days. I'm using HP Laptop Vista OS all requirements are met. Has anyone got an idea where to go for the help i need? Thanks for letting me vent.

How long in time is the captured video you are trying to burn to DVD?