• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Latest Version Compatability

beejaysoo

Question

9 answers to this question

It works for me with OS 10.9.1. I do recommend choosing Medium quality to capture in h.264 instead of high-quality's Apple Intermediate Codec. The latter typically has audio sync problems and doesn't appear to be any better quality.

• Like 1

I have OSX 10.9.1 and I can not get past the first screen where you select the length of the video and quality of the recording

I have Parallels software that I will be installing 10.5 on, it seems ridiculous that Roxio make a completely new upgrade for PC (http://www.roxio.com/enu/upgrade_center/evhs2dvd/why-upgrade.html) but nothing of the sort for MAC.

Michael Ajoodan

I have OSX 10.9.1 and I can not get past the first screen where you select the length of the video and quality of the recording

I have Parallels software that I will be installing 10.5 on, it seems ridiculous that Roxio make a completely new upgrade for PC (http://www.roxio.com...hy-upgrade.html) but nothing of the sort for MAC.

Michael Ajoodan

Is the name of the capture app "Easy VHS to DVD Capture" or is it "Roxio Video Capture"? I've tested the latter but not the former.

• Like 1

Hey I didn't realise there were two different applications

I have tried the first, "Easy VHS to DVD Capture" how do I get hold the the other software ?

I used the software that came on the disc with it. It then updated to the 1.0.5 version I think it is

((Attached is the error message I get))

ROXIO VHS to DVD.txt

Edited by M12HA3L

Hey I didn't realise there were two different applications

I have tried the first, "Easy VHS to DVD Capture" how do I get hold the the other software ?

I used the software that came on the disc with it. It then updated to the 1.0.5 version I think it is

((Attached is the error message I get))

I've sent you a private message with a link.

I am driving ROXIO Easy VHS to DVD Capture 1.0.5 from 2010. I would like to upgrade to the newest version but am confused as to the product I need. It appears, the latest VHS to DVD conversion program is Easy VHS to DVD3 but I can not determine if it is available for Macs. I have downloaded it twice (using the Mac links) but each time it arrives as a Windoze product. Any suggestions here?

Cranky Old Jim

Is the name of the capture app "Easy VHS to DVD Capture" or is it "Roxio Video Capture"? I've tested the latter but not the former.

I've given up on Parallells. You may want to think about downloading Virtual Box. It works very well, simply add your Windoze OS, and then your PC programs, and away you go. Free too!

Cranky Old Jim, Vancouver, Canada

I've given up on Parallells. You may want to think about downloading Virtual Box. It works very well, simply add your Windoze OS, and then your PC programs, and away you go. Free too!

Cranky Old Jim, Vancouver, Canada

The Windows software does not work with the Mac USB device, so you need to be all Mac or all Windows PC with both software and USB stick. I'm sending you a private message with more info.