• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

sidromain

Question

Does anyone know if there is software that will work with the cabling that comes with Easy VHS to DVD 3Plus package? From reading these posts, there doesn't seem to be a fix for any of their issues.

I have yet to get it to burn directly to a DVD-R. (Save, edit, record or whatever it's called, puts an mpeg file to your hard drive. Too compressed; I'm looking/hoping for something that isn't compressing whatsoever)

Disabling everything that runs on your computer except this software is unacceptable! (Has anyone looked at a calendar - that's what you used to have to do when cd burners were first introduced.)

No free technical support???!!! Does anyone know how to make proper software anymore? No wonder so many people pirate it - buying this piece of crap has easily cost me 10 times the price of the product in time spent trying to make it work.

I've tried 2 different burners, so it's not hardware/firmware. I can't believe it's a computer issue either judging from so many different users on this forum that are having the same problem - it's junk software, plain and simple.

3 answers to this question

I'm not even remotely interested in troubleshooting this; I shouldn't have to. Video editing or burning isn't rocket science and hasn't been for about 10 years now...plug and play, that's all I'm interested in. I'll continue my hunt for better software, thanks anyway.

I'm not even remotely interested in troubleshooting this; I shouldn't have to. Video editing or burning isn't rocket science and hasn't been for about 10 years now...plug and play, that's all I'm interested in. I'll continue my hunt for better software, thanks anyway.

Don't let the door hit you..........