Sign in to follow this  
NuclearOmega

Ps3 Roxio Not Showing Up On Anything Help!

Question

Hi,

Im having trouble setting up my Roxio HD Pro. I have a PS3 and a LG HD LED TV 24" and I have component cables and 2 hdmi cords.

I followed all of the videos on YouTube and they didnt seem to work I either got a no signal or black or blue screen.

I have my roxio plugged into my computer and I have the component cables in the input slots of the Roxio. I then have a HDMI cord in the output slot on the back of the roxio and it is plugged into my tv. My tv is on the HDMI channel. when I put everything in and switch to the component settings on the ps3 it will say connecting but then it says no signal. when i look at my roxio, it keeps switching from HDMI to component on my roxio but not the software. I have the software open and i have the source on Roxio HD Pro and the input to Component. I dont know why but when i do what they say to do in the videos, my screen blue then turns black then its blue in the middle and black everywheree else. Please Help. My software is fine im sure and my roxio is in my device manager, please help.

3 answers to this question

Unplug the HDMI for now... Concentrate on getting the RGC Device and Software working ;)

Do you get a Green Ready indication like this?

post-39730-0-53115300-1389210324_thumb.jpg

not sure where he went, but I am having the same problem. I disconnected the HDMI that was going to the tv as you said and I'm still getting the red "No Signal"

For clarity sake, I'm connected to a PS3 via component cable with an HDMI out to my tv(although now I unplugged it) A couple things have happened. First there was a blue bar on the middle of the tv and the software looked like it was searching for a signal and it either continued in an infinite loop doing that, or just eventually says no signal.

If you get a Red No Signal ~ it is because you don't have a valid signal coming from your PS3 :huh:

Hook up another source - DVD or BD Player (component preferred but hdmi is acceptable) You will get a Green Ready or a Red Signal Protected ;)

Now figure out what you did wrong with the PS3 -_-