• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Hd Pro Xbox 360 'no Signal' Red

ArchieRogers

Question

Hi i have a Roxio HD PRO, and i am using it to capture my xbox 360 gameplay. I plugged it all in correctly last night, With HDMI Leads, my Television works fine and i can play games etc, yet when i open up my Software it says 'NO SIGNAL' in red? I have tried repairing, changing my resolution and using 2 different television. Could it be a faulty Roxio HD PRO or maybe im doing something wrong on my Laptop?

Its really frustrating as i believe im doing everything correctly.

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

The pass through is working, as i have tv signal and can play games with the Roxio all plugged in. Its just when i open the software, it still says 'No signal'? Maybe a faulty power lead from the Roxio to the laptop, as its not carrying the information across? :S Unfortunately i don't have component, but i will try a differert source ASAP.

No...

The pass through on the RGC Device WILL NOT WORK unless it is Properly Connected to a PC that has the software installed...

However those facts of life are no assurance that you laptop even meets the minimum specs :huh:

Full Specs would be more useful than your assurances that everything is right -_-