• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I Paid And Did Not Get Anything

DiegoL

As the name of the topic says, I paid for a game capture hd pro, has passed 34 calendar days. and still nothing. Nobody answered the support service.

I opened a case on paypal against the sender and do not respond to paypal too. I have been scammed? this is a fraud site?

Will be at least someone goes respond here?

post-117078-0-92961000-1389209863_thumb.jpg

International Mail is notorious for being very,very slow. It could be held up in your countries Custom Dept. Also add in the Christmas and New Year holidays, be patient. I don't think you have been scammed. Sorry, I don't have any good news.

Edited by ogdens

this is a very unpleasant experience. And I buy a lot on the internet. I did extensive research (about 8 months) to know what was the best capture card of the market. Until I discovered things I did not know Roxio 'Digital River' Corel. Undoubtedly is the roxio game HD pro. I do not know if you have any idea how much I want this capture card. I'll be patient. I want to believe I have not been fooled.

this is a very unpleasant experience. And I buy a lot on the internet. I did extensive research (about 8 months) to know what was the best capture card of the market. Until I discovered things I did not know Roxio 'Digital River' Corel. Undoubtedly is the roxio game HD pro. I do not know if you have any idea how much I want this capture card. I'll be patient. I want to believe I have not been fooled.

Unless you paid for Air Mail delivery (very expensive) it will go by surface and that could take 4 to 6 weeks for overseas packages.

• 2 weeks later...