• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Repair Download Without Disc

hasnospaces

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi everyone,

I decided after a long time of searching for a download and multiple tries at customer support i just decided to delete my software. BIG MISTAKE. Today i decided to go through my programs to uninstall things I no longer used, then I spotted Roxio Game Capture HD. I clicked it and it said Uninstall/Change, it then gave me the option to repair or uninstall. Sadly because I no longer even have the software, this is no use to me but hopefully it will be of use to someone else!!! :) :)

Recap:

Click Start Menu

Search Uninstall a Program and click it

Scroll down to Roxio Game Capture HD Pro

Click Uninstall/Change in the top left area

Go through it until you see Repair and repair it

Hope this helps!

no, i already did that, this is how to repair it if you lost the disk. I am saying that i accidentally deleted it because my installation needed to be repaired and I lost my disk. So i deleted my software thinking it was pointless but I just found a way I could have done it and thought that I could tell people about so they don't make the same mistake I did.

What other topic?

Could you explain exactly what problem you are having? Your posts are very confusing :blink:

I am not having a problem, I just figured I would tell people how to repair their download. I have read a lot about how people try to open where it days capture on the program, then opens for a second then closes right away. I read that the solution for that was to get your disk and repair your download. I had this problem, and decided after a while of looking for downloads, that it was useless so i deleted my program and started saving up for an elgato. Just like I said in my comment, i found a way to solve this problem without the disk, so I thought I would put a tutorial for it in case anyone else was having my problem. If I am in the wrong section I am sorry.